Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Composition Editor Box on Blogger Using Chrome

Is anything as annoying as the composition editor box on Blogger?  Seriously, who in the world would have thought that to be helpful?  Don't the good folks that came up with this idea actually try it out before releasing it to the general public?  For the life of me I cannot think of a single reason to blot out text with this composition editor box!  It has the uncanny ability to constantly position itself exactly over the text you are trying to read.  I cannot think of anything more maddening!  Surely whatever the purpose, there has got to be a better way.  I am using Chrome for a browser, and haven't tried with Firefox beauase I really like Chrome.  Please for the sake of the sanity of everyone that uses Blogger, make the bloody composition editor box go away-NOW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment